Meet Sexy Singles Near Tokyo-III!

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Vegeta 20XX wrote:*bangs head against wall for lack of responses to his ad*

The Pen-Pen part was...unexpected, to say the least...

Also, is it just me, or did everyone start avoiding my CYOA right after I changed the name?

I will be making responses to both actually. And Notice I called Misato "Penguin Lover" and have made numerous referees in the past to Pen Pen being a rapist. Its called a Brick Joke, and I waited as long as I could before the brick fell back down.

There is an alt punchline, and I'll put it up with with another reponse to a dating Ad
Last edited by Themaninblack on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I won.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:21 pm

I bet Pen-Pen would sneak on Misato's profile and harass Shinji like some crazy stalker. Imagine Pen-Pen watching Shinji from around corners.

OT: I had an idea for a CYOA. I'm not up to managing one so I thought I would share the idea for someone to use. Just thought I would throw it out there if someone wanted to use it or to use the concept.

In the CYOA the characters have swapped personalities.

Shinji has Asuka's personality: Shinji is full of himself and likes to show off to get people's attention. Also taunts Asuka and flirts with her.

Asuka has Rei's personality: Asuka is quiet and rarely expresses herself.

Rei has Shinji's personality: Rei does what people tell her and likes to avoid close social contact.

Misato has Ritsuko's personality: Misato is a serious worker, and keeps lots of cats in her apartment.

Ritsuko has Misato's personality: Ritsuko likes fun and is a drunkard.

Maya has Aoba's personality: Maya is cynical and likes rock and roll and plays with her air guitar.

Hyuga has Maya's personality: Hyuga is shy and admires Fyutsuki greatly...greatly...

Aoba has Hyuga's personality: Aoba is a nerd and likes to read manga on break.

Toji has Hikari's personality: Toji is conservative, serious and strict.

Kensuke has Toji's personality: Kensuke is a jock in a nerd's body who loves sports.

Hikari has Kensuke's personality: Hikari is a nerdy girl who likes electronics and war related stuff.

Everyone else is the same.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Sammaeloo wrote:Shinji has Asuka's personality: Shinji is full of himself and likes to show off to get people's attention. Also taunts Asuka and flirts with her.

Asuka has Rei's personality: Asuka is quiet and rarely expresses herself.

Rei has Shinji's personality: Rei does what people tell her and likes to avoid close social contact.

I actually had a similar idea, though with Rei having Asuka's personality and Shinji having Rei's, leaving Asuka with Shinji's. Needless to say, I never really elaborated on it, though it had a lot to do with Soviet Russia.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:10 pm

*laughs insanely*
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Adekis
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Adekis » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Reponse to ad for
Name: Kensuke
From
Name: Rei
I believe I would like to get to know you. Meet me at (X Restaurant) at (X TIME) if interested. I will be wearing a white button-down shirt with black pants.

Reply from Kensuke
Sure, I guess I'll meet you there. I'll be wearing a black t-shirt with blue jeans.

Message to Kensuke from
Rei: I enjoyed our date. Perhaps you would like to go see a movie some time.

Reply from Kensuke
Yeah I did too. Let's go to (X theater). What do you think of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Spiral Stone Chapter?

Reply from Rei
I would like that. I will be there.

Reply from Kensuke
That was really fun. That movie was awesome. Do you think you might want to... y'know... be a little more commited?

Reply from Rei
I would like that.

Rei Ayanami
is in a relationship with
Kensuke Aida

MUAHAHAHAHAHAA! Crackpairings, what?
"Why do you foolish Lilin assume you can control me? 'Cause you can't control me!" - My take on the relationship between SEELE and Kaworu
"[Eva] is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little." - Hideaki Anno

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Shinjis uniform? Are you sure its Rei or is it Onna Shinji RiAO? :lol:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Adekis
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Adekis » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:38 pm

No, no, I just figured I'm tired of her wearing that same outfit all the time, let her wear pants for a change, y'know.
"Why do you foolish Lilin assume you can control me? 'Cause you can't control me!" - My take on the relationship between SEELE and Kaworu
"[Eva] is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little." - Hideaki Anno

MatrixRefugee
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby MatrixRefugee » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Rei/Kensuke... I think I have a new 'ship that I won't really admit to...
My Anime List profile || DarkScribes page

Avatar: At least the wintry gent is smiling a bit, instead of facepalming...

Adekis
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Adekis » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Then my evil plan has been successful...

MOOWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby GoatMan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:14 pm

I always thought a Rei/Kensuke pairing would make sense. Toji is just too "Oh no, my sister is blah blah blah", Shinji... well... do I need to explain more? As for Kaworu, that whole end of the world thing usually is a major turn-off.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:19 pm

GoatMan wrote:I always thought a Rei/Kensuke pairing would make sense.
x/Kensuke is usually a "use up the leftovers" pairing after the fashion of

• Shinji/your girl of choice
  • Toji/Hikari
  • Kensuke/that other bitch
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

trueno_twentyone
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby trueno_twentyone » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 am

I feel sorry for Kensuke. Poor kid, always left out.
But for me, a Shinji/Rei paring is a win..
Gotta make an ad.

Saintest
Embryo

Re: Meet Sexy Singles Near Tokyo-III!

•      
  •      

Postby Saintest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:29 am

Orientation does not mean what you think it means.

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Re: Meet Sexy Singles Near Tokyo-III!

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:15 am

Name: MP Evangelion Unit-07-15
Orientation: redhead necrophilia (preferred), restrained wimps, lance-dancing (preferably all three at once)
Also Known As: Harpy, MP Eva, Luscious Lips
Hobbies: Skydiving, various sadistic and masochistic acts including savoring red and orange Eva meat, regrowing heads, deep core penetration and stimulation using sharpish lances, getting beaten into bloody chunks by red and orange Evas, ripping apart red and orange Evas and red-headed pilots (including brainf*cking), and forcefully restraining purple Evas piloted by wimps while suspended in interesting positions high up in the air and starting the end of the world as we know it in exciting glowing visual shows
Comments: Preferred: Any female 14yo redhead piloting a giant red and orange artificial human tolerating nibbling and occasional death by sharp-teethed red-lipped creature. Wimp in purple horned artificial human will also do if redhead unavailable. Lance-play required.
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

Return to “Fan Works”