Eva talk.

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

Eva talk.

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Im sure this is already a thread somewhere............ :sweatdrop: but 1.0 is just NOW like a year or 2 after it came out in Japan coming out into American theatres along with a DVD release so it will prpobably be like 6 or so years until we get the whole tetrology? (spelling?) out here in the us. :spout: Also on the rebuild topic, I am {as im fairly certain ive said before} a Shinji/any female shipper :chuckles: but I would think a Shinji/Mari pairing would be interesting, ince they flesh her out more. I also support Shinji/Mana, Shinji/Mayumi but dominantly I ship Shinji/Asuka or Shinji/Misato. Ive only seen a snippet of the 2nd rebuild on Veoh as I would have to download the player or whatever of theirs to watch the whole thing. BUt I probably would even if it was just a cam rip :woohoo: I still need to watch 1.0 though. Anyways, if this needs to go somewhere else, please just move it if its not too much trouble.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”