Otakon 2005 panel...

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Digitalex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Digitalex » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:29 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:
Digitalex wrote:I'll be sure to bring a gas mask and some Lysol. Maybe they'll get the message. :wink:

Don't count on it.

I was spared the misery. We were in a decent sized room with everyone spread out. I only caught some Otador during the last tape viewing. Fortunately the doors were wide open and there was the slightest breeze to keep the air moving.
Alex D.

Vulkurt
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Vulkurt » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:33 am

Digitalex wrote:
The Eva Monkey wrote:
Digitalex wrote:I'll be sure to bring a gas mask and some Lysol. Maybe they'll get the message. :wink:

Don't count on it.

I was spared the misery. We were in a decent sized room with everyone spread out. I only caught some Otador during the last tape viewing. Fortunately the doors were wide open and there was the slightest breeze to keep the air moving.

Slightly off topic, but how about that Grave of the Fireflies video. I almost committed suicide.
Done. Guarding.

Digitalex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Digitalex » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:59 am

Vulkurt wrote:
Slightly off topic, but how about that Grave of the Fireflies video. I almost committed suicide.

LOL! I came late (last third of the first tape I think) so I'm pretty sure I missed it. Care to expand on it (as painful as it might be hehe)?

What did you think about the Nightmare Eva video? I thought it was cool and I really liked the industrial theme to it.
Alex D.

Vulkurt
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Vulkurt » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:48 am

Digitalex wrote:
Vulkurt wrote:

LOL! I came late (last third of the first tape I think) so I'm pretty sure I missed it. Care to expand on it (as painful as it might be hehe)?

What did you think about the Nightmare Eva video? I thought it was cool and I really liked the industrial theme to it.

If they don't DQ the GotF for being too graphic, it will definately make the contest, so you can check it out there and sob your eyes out. :cry:

Yeah, the Eva one was cool.
Done. Guarding.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:29 am

Vulkurt wrote:If they don't DQ the GotF for being too graphic, it will definately make the contest, so you can check it out there and sob your eyes out. :cry:

Hell, I want to look it up on AMVs.org right now. Details?

Vulkurt
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Vulkurt » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:22 am

The Eva Monkey wrote:
Vulkurt wrote:If they don't DQ the GotF for being too graphic, it will definately make the contest, so you can check it out there and sob your eyes out. :cry:

Hell, I want to look it up on AMVs.org right now. Details?

It's not up yet. Some creators don't upload their videos until after Otakon, so that their videos "premiere" there. Once it is up, I'll be sure to post here.
Done. Guarding.

Vulkurt
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Vulkurt » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:26 am

EM, you coming up with questions for Seiji Mizushima?
Done. Guarding.

Crazyman42
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Crazyman42 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:33 pm

EM don't forget that we will be there. Wildarms, GS, and me. The whole gangstacity.com staff to anoy the hell out of you. Though, we may be distracted by Seiji Mizushima.

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:45 am

DAMN IT!!! Why is there never anything like this close to my shitty ass town!!! The closest one near me was like, 3 hours away, and well, I don't think my parents could get me a ride out their, nor lend me the car >_< lol

Carl Horn
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Carl Horn » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:43 pm

Ma-ma-Monkey. Eva Dell'A-Monkey. Sorry, I never got the chance to do my "The Gendo Stern Show" doujinshi.

To be followed almost exactly one month later by the 10th Anniversary EVA Panel at Anime Weekend Atlanta, which is starting to make this anniversary more exploited than the Lewis & Clark 200th hype. The real Daicon spirit, of course, would be for us to sell a full line of commemorative 10th Anniversary Eva Panel merchandise. Not 10th Anniversary Eva, mind you—10th Anniversary Eva panel.

--C.

Crazyman42
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Crazyman42 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:31 pm

Eva monkey you better have a weapon because as soon as you walk into Otakon your ass is mine bitch.

Soluzar
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Soluzar » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:05 am

I'm locking this. Just because I'm in the USA is no reason I can't get net access. I'm also removing the spam.
Natsukashii, ne?

Vulkurt
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Vulkurt » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:41 am

::Unlocking so people can post further discussion about the panel and/or con::
Done. Guarding.

Crazyman42
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Crazyman42 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:44 am

Yeah, that's damn right you don't try to lock this damn topic if your at Otakon I'm gonna beat your ass so hard. You'll be dead bitch.

Vulkurt
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Vulkurt » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:46 am

Crazyman42 wrote:Yeah, that's damn right you don't try to lock this damn topic if your at Otakon I'm gonna beat your ass so hard. You'll be dead bitch.

OK...this is not why I reopened this thread. Keep things on topic.
Done. Guarding.

Return to “Fan Works”