Private Parts in EoE !

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:01 pm

It's not. Genesis 0:0 is ONE of the many featurettes on that disc. The name does not designate the entire disc. What part of this is confusing?
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Soluzar
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Soluzar » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:41 pm

Reichu wrote:It's not. Genesis 0:0 is ONE of the many featurettes on that disc. The name does not designate the entire disc. What part of this is confusing?

I beg your pardon, I was confused. I thought that it was presented, as a bonus disk, and that Genesis 0:0 was the title of the disk as well as of the feature.
Natsukashii, ne?

pHasE _4!
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby pHasE _4! » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:46 am

Hey Guys!!

I've just joined Eva Monkey and i really dig the whole set-up. I just recently had the honour of watching basically the whole Eva series and films. Not too bad considering that in S.A. anime is virtually unheard of(besides for a select few).

I thought I was a fairly observant person, but i never noticed these "NAUGHTY BITS!!" :lol: (hope i understood the meaning of 'naughty bits'- don't be too hard on me guys!!).

I hope someone will reply cos i saw that this forum has been a bit neglected. I'm out!!
DAMN, THAT PINK IMAGERY IS HAUNTING ME........!!! :shock:

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Re: Newbie

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:42 am

pHasE _4! wrote:Hey Guys!!

I've just joined Eva Monkey and i really dig the whole set-up. I just recently had the honour of watching basically the whole Eva series and films. Not too bad considering that in S.A. anime is virtually unheard of(besides for a select few).

I thought I was a fairly observant person, but i never noticed these "NAUGHTY BITS!!" :lol: (hope i understood the meaning of 'naughty bits'- don't be too hard on me guys!!).

I hope someone will reply cos i saw that this forum has been a bit neglected. I'm out!!
DAMN, THAT PINK IMAGERY IS HAUNTING ME........!!! :shock:

:shock: :shock:

We have another South African on the boards.

Welcome to the club of 3 south africans.

The 3 south africans are

Me ( Timesplitter 01) - but I have moved to Australia ( where the anime is plenty-ful). But I still shout for the springboks.

Titus

and now

you (pHasE _4!)

How did you find out about these boards?

Anyways, if you read through this whole forum you will see how we came across them.

Notice it is only the womans parts that are shown, another symbolism there.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”