third Eva manga beginning: Raising Ikari Shinji

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:32 pm

O yeah no doubt about it, its a waste of time and money. ... BUT ITS EVA!!! I GATTA HAVE IT!!!!! lol, its a nice little twist to see what could of happened if Shinji didnt have everyone killed in the end heh.

Mr. Bud
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Bud » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:41 pm

TheBlueTree wrote:O yeah no doubt about it, its a waste of time and money. ... BUT ITS EVA!!! I GATTA HAVE IT!!!!! lol, its a nice little twist to see what could of happened if Shinji didnt have everyone killed in the end heh.

Nobody died except for the people that were murdered. (Kaji, Ritsuko, Misato...)

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:44 pm

o they died... but they can always come back... kinda like Asuka does. i doubt she survived that battle. they all come out tof the yellow water stuff like Shinji did... well thats how i see it anyways but w/e u do know what i mean so it dont matter heh.

rb_182_
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby rb_182_ » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:45 pm

no, your right. They died but can come back to life, like Yui says at the end. As long as they can imagine themselves in their hearts. and the water was red not yellow.
The Real Ending to Evangelion~~
Rei goes insane!!~~
~Rei is hope.. the hope that people will one day be able to understand each other, and Kaworu is the words... "I Love You". I think they are two beings that will always be watching over everything~

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:21 pm

o yay it feels good to finally be right :D

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”