[LAEM] My Views...Please dont hate me!

The place for all of the old Live Action Evangelion Movie threads.

Moderator: Board Staff

Manisha Tank
Embryo

My Views...Please dont hate me!

Postby Manisha Tank » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:00 pm

well first things first, i really really hope that this project goes through! cuz i for one would love to see a giant eva fight on the big screen!

but judgeing from the concept art on the weta webpage..i think it may be an entirely differant story.

i think it will be set after the end on evangelion.

because ive noticed on the concept art that all the characters names have changed! so i think that they will be adults in the film (thus solving the issues of nudity! lol. not Shinji, Asuka n Rei, but completley differant charcthers who piolet the evas in order to protect the world. and lets face it if it dus come together its going to be very very americanized!
because through out the concept art pics, i see no gendo, and hes a main character! so hes dead at the end of evangelion, but the some one decides to pick up on his work and re-start nerv. entirly new evas (based on the same designs as last time) so thats why they look slightly differant.

now i could be very VERY wrong (heres hopeing)....and if i was right i fink it wud suck! BADLY!

AuthenticM
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby AuthenticM » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:25 pm

Wow, you are so wrong. Check the site again, the names are back to normal (for quite some time now). It has already been stated that the first movie will be an adaptation of the early episodes, and that Asuka won't be a major character in it.
In my case, I refuse to go easy on the ignorant, regardless of degree. Hitler was ignorant. Joshua C. Whatshisface is ignorant. To me, they're in the same category of ignorant and stupid people who should have been left in some isolated corner of the world where they couldn't bother anyone. --The Eva Monkey

Manisha Tank
Embryo

Postby Manisha Tank » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:28 pm

Ah fair doos, ive not seen the offical pics in a while, just the links n stuff other ppl have.

thank god for that

thanks for setting me straight.

asukafan11
Embryo

Postby asukafan11 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:44 pm

but then why is there art of unit 02?
"See, your problem is since your cute, no one tells you to shut up."
"You think i'm cute?"
"SHUT UP!"

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:49 am

Because it's concept art. The same reason there was concept art of Asuka before the 1st Rebuild movie came out. Aside from the preview, Asuka wasn't in the first movie.

Keep in mind that you're replying to posts from 2006.

master_lloyd
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby master_lloyd » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:09 am

I hate you.
Neon Genesis Evangelion (from the Greek Ευανγελιον, meaning "Gigantic robots piloted by mentally ill children")
Eva Facts:
-Gendo's final silenced line to Ritsuko was "I'm going to shoot you now."
-Nagisa Kaworu kills a kitten every time you masturbate.
-Kaji's first and last name was Kaji

Return to “Live Action Evangelion Movie”