Official Evangelion Live Action Series Thread Cont. 2

Notable old Evangelion threads from the AnimeNation Forums are preserved here.

Moderators: Monk Ed, Ornette

Shinji_Ikari [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Shinji_Ikari [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 am

Bernard_Monsha wrote:I did no such thing.
Sorry Bernard, didnt think there were that many bernards out there lol. Here, this is the barnard I am talkign about. Josh Barnard
Ill be back.

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:46 GMT

Bernard_Monsha [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Bernard_Monsha [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 am

Leader Desslock wrote:I think he's talking about Joshua Barnard, his sound guy. Image
I think Joshua Barnard is an amalgam name between Josh and me. He picked 2 red names he saw on the forum. I am betting one of his people will be called Dez or Des Image.

Originally posted on: 07-May-2006, 23:47 GMT

Sendo Takeshi [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Sendo Takeshi [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 am

Shinji_Ikari wrote:josh_sg16: Shinji -

Was the topless photo necessary? This thread delivers once again.

Although, that CG model of the EVA 01 on the first page did look cool.

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 00:25 GMT

Haro! [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Haro! [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 am

Why'd you put the picture in your post Deathscythe why? Do you want to make me go blind?
"being asian rules" that made my day on so many levels...
Anyway so, you're getting the music to something that you're not sure can even be made yet? No wait that's not the issue. You're going to steal someone's music?

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 01:32 GMT

PronsAmuro [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby PronsAmuro [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 am

Oh my god I thought this was a wholesome eva movie thread but I load it up and all I see is pictures of MEN and dirty AIM logs!!

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 01:51 GMT

Rain [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Rain [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

Haro! wrote:Why'd you put the picture in your post Deathscythe why? Do you want to make me go blind?
"being asian rules" that made my day on so many levels...
Anyway so, you're getting the music to something that you're not sure can even be made yet? No wait that's not the issue. You're going to steal someone's music?
I think that strobelight guy would let him use it... since he willingly sent it to him. I donno at what price though.

Oh and thanks for that topless shot Shinji, really, thanks dude.

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 02:15 GMT

Oburi [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Oburi [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

In terms of humor this thread wins. Image

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 02:51 GMT

Haro! [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Haro! [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

Can he top the pic? I'm kind of curious how he out does himself next.

Mel wrote:I think that strobelight guy would let him use it... since he willingly sent it to him. I donno at what price though.
Oh I meant the Freeplaymusic.com thing he mentioned. Not to mention the possibility he's probably conning the guy into giving him music. Or trying to get us to believe him. If it is the latter, he sure must spend a lot of time coming up with ways to keep this thing going.

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 04:09 GMT

kiyomi [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby kiyomi [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

Okay..I've just about had enough of this guy....

I'm full-blooded Japanese and I detest..absolutly DE-FRICKEN-TEST people who CLAIM that they can actually make or even ATTEMPT to make a Japanese anime in to live action on a friggin budget that resembles a prune stock!!

My people have gone thru two..count them..TWO fricken huge a$$ NUCLEAR BOMBS...survived..pull themselves out of the ashes like a phoenix rising..and came back to kick butt on animation as it is today..

And you have the unmittigating GALL to THINK you can pull off this wonderful animation with what you have..in the middle of a corn field in timbuktoo???!!!

Here comes the frying pan......

*SLAMS IT UPSIDE THE HEAD OF THE BAKA GAIJIN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

And the monkey flips the switch..............

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 14:06 GMT

GreatNekoKoneko [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby GreatNekoKoneko [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

... thanks for resurrecting this thread. i was looking for a good laugh.

... off-topic: ^props to kiyomichan, to quote, "pull themselves from the ashes like a phoenix rising..." Wow. Banzai Nipponjin.

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 16:21 GMT

Nano [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Nano [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

This thread is basically Shinji saying something and Desslock shooting him down.

Good for a laugh.

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 16:30 GMT

Leader Desslock [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Leader Desslock [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

I'll elaborate for a second. The previous thread(s) consisted of Shinji_Ikari trying to perpetrate a hoax about a live action Evangelion film. Several of us got tired of hearing about this hoax, so we took it upon ourselves to ask him lots of the questions to which he should have a ready answer IF it's a real project. He should have all sorts of preparatory work done IF it's a real project, and we asked to see it. All we got in response was a series of excuses and evasions. The kid's done no real work on the project, outright lied on a number of very specific points, and it's the group concensus that it's a hoax. So we like to keep asking those questions. It's not that we like turning the knife in the wound, it's that he won't let us let GO of the knife while he writhes around on it, really.

As such, it's not a chat thread nor a flame thread, and it'll be useful if we all remember that. Technically all chat threads are supposed to be in PB&G, so if we could limit this thread to Shinji's outrageous claims and the subsequent debunkings, that'd be best. Thanks.

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 17:14 GMT

HitokiriShadow [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby HitokiriShadow [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

I was worried Shinji had left us when I didn't see any activity in his thread for a few days.

"Misato" is kind of cute, but I really didn't need to see all those guys, especially topless ones. But please, Shinji, just use links and don't post them as images. It's a b*tch to load when I'm getting a poor signal and it's going to be even worse for a 56ker.

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 18:40 GMT

GreatNekoKoneko [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby GreatNekoKoneko [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

... more pics please...the easier it is for my minions in Davison to spot them... remember...the shadow sees all...

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 18:49 GMT

Jon [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Jon [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

What's the link to his site again? He didn't list it in this thread.

Originally posted on: 09-May-2006, 08:19 GMT

Shinji_Ikari [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Shinji_Ikari [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

Leader Desslock wrote:I'll elaborate for a second. The previous thread(s) consisted of Shinji_Ikari trying to perpetrate a hoax about a live action Evangelion film. Several of us got tired of hearing about this hoax, so we took it upon ourselves to ask him lots of the questions to which he should have a ready answer IF it's a real project. He should have all sorts of preparatory work done IF it's a real project, and we asked to see it. All we got in response was a series of excuses and evasions. The kid's done no real work on the project, outright lied on a number of very specific points, and it's the group concensus that it's a hoax. So we like to keep asking those questions. It's not that we like turning the knife in the wound, it's that he won't let us let GO of the knife while he writhes around on it, really.

As such, it's not a chat thread nor a flame thread, and it'll be useful if we all remember that. Technically all chat threads are supposed to be in PB&G, so if we could limit this thread to Shinji's outrageous claims and the subsequent debunkings, that'd be best. Thanks.
Yes, Listen to Desslock. He knows what he is talking about on tbehalf of the public.

As far as you kiyomichan, Ill have a talk with you later. You can read my message, flame me or the project or just delete it but I dont want to hear any political campiegns going on. The Japanese are way better than the American Pigs when it comes to culture. (No Offence) This is common knowledge.

HitokiriShadow,
I am sorry for uploading those images instead of using direct links. Sorry about for your long loading times.

Jonn,
evathemovie.com

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 21:50 GMT

Soluzar [ANF]
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Soluzar [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

Bernard_Monsha wrote:Now for bonus points you can tell me why this is not acceptable.
This entire thread is not acceptable.

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 22:06 GMT

PronsAmuro [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby PronsAmuro [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:35 am

Soluzar wrote:This entire thread is not acceptable.
This whole damn court is out of order!

By the way, I'm stealing your avatar

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 22:08 GMT

Soluzar [ANF]
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Soluzar [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:35 am

PronsAmuro wrote:This whole damn court is out of order!
XD!

By the way, I'm stealing your avatar
No problem. Levon made it, anyone can use it. Why, exactly?

Leader Desslock wrote:I'll elaborate for a second. The previous thread(s) consisted of Shinji_Ikari trying to perpetrate a hoax about a live action Evangelion film.
I don't think that it is in any way a hoax. I think that Shinji_Ikari's reach simply exceeds his grasp by some considerable distance. A distance, I might add, that can only be measured in parsecs, without yielding a 6-digit number..
that chat Log wrote:strobelight_epileptic: Are you going to include the mind**** sequences that happen in epis 23-24?
josh_sg16: ha thats not in the Japanese version
strobelight_epileptic: Really?
The f**k?

Originally posted on: 08-May-2006, 22:08 GMT

Shinji_Ikari [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Shinji_Ikari [ANF] » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:35 am

Hey guys new pictured'.
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3376/dcfc00051qa.jpg
''