[RP]New Existence

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:22 am

ZOMG SPINOFF FANFIC TIME !!1111!!1!!!

(POST SHIFTED TO MORE APPROPRIATE THREAD)
Last edited by UrsusArctos on Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:11 pm

((Are you allowed to take control of Seele 01, UrsusArctos?))

The Evangelion, having had her fourth attempt at a substantive interactive that day utterly foiled, was not in a terribly charitable mood. She at last phased out the chaos of her surroundings, and resolved to simply stare emptily at any who might attempt to disturb her.

Until her next opportunity came.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:15 pm

Reichu wrote:((Are you allowed to take control of Seele 01, UrsusArctos?))

Nein, ich habe nicht Seele-01, nur Mana. Sachiel ist aus fur mich. (I'm only taking Mana from now. Everybody else will be accessory to Mana's story. No wait, this could do in a fanfic of its own. I will be taking Bardiel though...I'll see if I can reform that Eva hijacking parasite)
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:42 pm

(Bumped for the sake of I have No Idea what the hell's going on with this. Is this a Dead thread or what? http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=150045#150045)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:25 pm

I'm locking this thread for now since it's not being used anymore.
The thread itself was nice (great job with writing you guys! ^_^), but hopefully our new rules for that NEW RP thread will make things more awesome.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:42 am

I assume that nobody else is referring to the topic at the moment, so I'll be sending this to the graveyard when I come back.

SSD, if you want the topic to stay around here- in case anyone wants to dig this for ideas, do let me know.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:18 pm

@ UrsusArctos: If you don't mind, please have this stay here instead of sending it off to the Graveyard. I've been using some ideas from here, myself, and other people might be as well.

Thanks!

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:22 pm

Sure thing! ^_^

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:12 am

Bumping this for a reason. While we've certainly matured writing-wise (and I think Roleplaying-wise too ;) what with those post-3I session 1 and session 2etc threads), I do think the sometimes light-hearted or humorous touch in this first RP we did together was good. Maybe we could incorporate some light-hearted-ness or humor into our NGE series RP thread? Just a thought. (Although that could always naturally happen instead of it being forced, I just wanted to mention that.)

And also, the start of the greatest egf related meme evar: http://www.evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=142655#142655 :rofl:

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:51 pm

I'm flattered.

Count A'ight
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Count A'ight » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:06 pm

THE CLOWN IS DEAD.
If I'm pissing you off, just remember: it was Magami No ER who told me about this place, so blame him/her.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 pm

hahahaha! Brilliant! :clap:

Return to “Role-Playing Related”