NGE Role-Play Discussion Thread

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:08 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I see. Well, you do have to do that. IMO. :leekspin:
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:02 am

Reichu wrote:It's because I destroyed one of your guns without permission, isn't it?

It's because despite all your griping about how the rest of the players were caught up in boring, repetitive angst and nookie and didn't give a shit about the realistic problems of survival, your "solution" was an ass pull of epic proportions.

Should have put more into the good Doctor, I think.

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:25 am

i don't remember any of us trying to make this a realistic RPG. angst only, yo.

:pwnd:

i really hope not. im just more patient than bob here....just hoping...hoping that something will change....maybe...

eureka

!

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:18 pm

*wanders into thread* ..........................

With the thread, I personally want to their to be some type of motivation for the characters to survive or at least try to. What each character's motivation is should probably be best left up to the players since a group motivation of sorts has been established.

With why Lilith and Adam would turn against each other.... Perhaps because of misunderstandings (eg, Lilith wonders why she should trust Adam and her children) or their personal feelings for Shinji get in the way?

Either way, TAO, if you'd want me to have Shinji go along with any ideas of yours, just send me a PM or catch me on IRC. I do have certain ideas of where I'd want to take the characters, but inspiration along with motivation (in general) have been really hard for me to come by lately. >_<
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:49 pm

btw, Adam still carries her bamboo toothpick weapons in a ring around her body. They float around a feet or less around her torso, and they are around 1-2 feet long, eighth of an inch thick.

Still waiting for everyone to respond.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:40 pm

I'm still waiting for Eric and AyrYntake to make their posts so I can post for Shinji as well as Misato.

With Gendo, I believe Sachi and I are gonna do a joint Sachiel/Gendo post.

And I guess Maj and I could make a joint Ritsuko/Maya post again....

Broken Angel
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Broken Angel » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:11 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been real busy lately. Anyway, I'll post soon

By the way, do you guys have a specific post order? I can't remember reading about one.
"There is but one truth, if you divert your eyes from it you'll never be anything more than a puppet" - Schwarzwald - The Big O

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:33 pm

The only rule about post order is to wait for the other person to make a response if you start up a conversation with a character. Other than that, your posts are fair game.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:47 pm

So I guess, due to the lack of productivity, we're allowed to make more than two post per day?
Last edited by Sachi on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:54 pm

There was already a rule in the RP thread about more or less making as many posts as you want (if there was a limit it was probably 4 per day?) provided you wait for other people to reply first instead of double posting or anything like that.

...Unless you were saying something else and I just misunderstood you. :sweatdrop:

Something I've been wondering about lately, however, is does anybody know why that first RP thread this group had before this one died out? It was that one with Chee's infamous "The clown is dead" crack Kaji and that post episode 16 world with Yui being a mediator of sorts between the Lilin and Angels... I'm just trying to remember what exactly happened to that one because it seemed to be more of an interesting (or at least not as dire) situation then this one.... I guess people just lost interest?

Anyway, Sachi: Do you just wanna go ahead and post we we've come up with so far with that Gendo/Sachi post, making whatever additions to Sachi's pov that you want? I'd be fine with it.

EDIT:

I just had a thought while re-reading a few RP posts. Maybe down the road, Yae could have something against Gendo due to 3rd Impact occurring?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:22 pm

Since this thread is getting insanely long, we can just use that new discussion thread for our take on the series RP we cooked up.

EDIT: Wow, this thread has been in existence since 12/15 of 2007. Not too shabby, what with the Post-episode 16 and the Post-3I threads we had. ^_^

Return to “Role-Playing Related”