Drop by the EVA panel at Anime Central!

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Digitalex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Digitalex » Mon May 16, 2005 6:23 pm

Welcome back everyone! Good to see you're still around MDWigs. I understand how everyone has a life outside of Eva (imagine that!).

Looking forward to the post-trip write-up Monkey. As for the Narutards, AnimeBoston was full of them. I'm sure that I'll see plenty of them at AnimeNext. I think I will sport one too at the next Con but with the Lance of Longinus piercing the center.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon May 16, 2005 6:40 pm

I'm back too, you know the word narutard actually makes me think of poptarts for some reason. I don't know why but yeah, it makes me want to eat poptarts....

Anyway the eva panel was pretty cool and it made me think of something I'm too lazy to post right now but will do later.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Tue May 17, 2005 5:40 pm

Weekend of delightful escapism... Hopefully, I'll write it all down somewhere before I forget. After a few days of being -- GASP! -- social and extroverted (by my standards, anyway) and far away from any computers, it's tough coming back home and reverting instantly to my typical ways. On top of that, I'm still sore from that giant proverbial slap in the face I just received for things I had left unattended. Ouch, that hurts! ;_;
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Carl Horn
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Carl Horn » Wed May 18, 2005 3:38 pm

Reichu wrote:Weekend of delightful escapism... Hopefully, I'll write it all down somewhere before I forget. After a few days of being -- GASP! -- social and extroverted (by my standards, anyway) and far away from any computers, it's tough coming back home and reverting instantly to my typical ways. On top of that, I'm still sore from that giant proverbial slap in the face I just received for things I had left unattended. Ouch, that hurts! ;_;

I was surprised as anyone when Reichu exclaimed at the end of the party, "It's OK for me to be here!" Everyone started clapping, too.

--C.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed May 18, 2005 4:18 pm

Carl Horn wrote:I was surprised as anyone when Reichu exclaimed at the end of the party, "It's OK for me to be here!" Everyone started clapping, too.

That must have been so neat! And it all happened without anyone having to be turned into LCL too!

It is great to be amongst fellow geeks.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Digitalex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Digitalex » Wed May 18, 2005 9:22 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:
Carl Horn wrote:I was surprised as anyone when Reichu exclaimed at the end of the party, "It's OK for me to be here!" Everyone started clapping, too.

That must have been so neat! And it all happened without anyone having to be turned into LCL too!

It is great to be amongst fellow geeks.

LOL! Are you sure they didn't turn to goo and then come back just so they can post again?

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed May 18, 2005 10:22 pm

Yeah thats pretty much what happened to me, I turned into goop and went through all sorts of weird psychological things where I smashed a sand castle version of nerve headquarters, got to watch Misato and Kaji make out and I even got to kill Asuka. But for all its glamor instrumentality got old fast, so here I am again in corporeal form.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Return to “Fan Works”