Monkey's ire

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Fri May 06, 2005 2:13 am

Everyone knows what image I would post right now, so I won't bother.

Titus, I also don't see what you hope to gain by spreading the flames of your embittered misery. Deal with your goddam problems responsibly; transferring your anger onto others is NOT the way to do this.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Fri May 06, 2005 3:33 am

Reichu wrote:Everyone knows what image I would post right now, so I won't bother.

I can imagine!^_^

And did Titus got banned afterall?
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Fri May 06, 2005 8:36 am

Would you be happier if he did?
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Fri May 06, 2005 9:24 am

Titus wrote:Would you be happier if he did?

I was just asking..God,can't we make a question? :roll:
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sat May 07, 2005 1:10 am

Can't I? If anyone was overreacting to that 1, it wasn't me........

And argueing on a forum(turn based has to be the stupidist ida I ever had..)
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Sat May 07, 2005 1:24 am

I think I would. I'm not sure yet. I'll need a longer test drive.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Mon May 09, 2005 11:45 pm

Someone needs love ASAP. C'mon boy, sit on my lap and lets talk about it. No, my name's not Michael, don't worry...
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Oblivious
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oblivious » Wed May 11, 2005 3:21 am

The problem is humanity's tendency to cut things up into little, easily understood pieces. With this comes separation, and with separation comes misunderstanding, because humans are a lazy bunch.

It is our laziness to understand that keeps the A.T fields up.

As humans it is our duty to excersice our ability to not to choose the path of least resistance.

Therefore the question now is not: "Do they understand me?" but "Do I understand them?"
http://graveyardofroses.spaces.live.com
You can either choose to change yourself or change your surroundings. All decisions are variations of those two.

Shwiggie
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Shwiggie » Fri May 13, 2005 2:52 pm

I've never been a part of an anime-centric online community. What have seen is, frankly, disturbing to my inner peace, which is why I've always been somewhat discriminating about where I spend my time on "teh innerweb".

Of course, this comes from someone who spent five years administrating on a major Transformers discussion board, so my definition of "discriminating" may be skewed....

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Fri May 13, 2005 6:38 pm

Some things are only worth discussing once. After joining in the circle swimming for a while, even some of the finer points of this show don't occur to me as being exceptions. Hence the fishbowl metaphor not long ago.

_get some help

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Sat May 14, 2005 11:49 am

Oblivious wrote:The problem is humanity's tendency to cut things up into little, easily understood pieces. With this comes separation, and with separation comes misunderstanding, because humans are a lazy bunch.

It is our laziness to understand that keeps the A.T fields up.

It isn't laziness--its lack of cognitive capacity. The human mind works in such a way as to break larger, complex things into smaller, simpler concepts/images so that we can actually calculate what the hell is going on around us in a timely manner (a trick that served us well way back when in the evolutionary chain).

As humans it is our duty to excersice our ability to not to choose the path of least resistance.

And where does this duty eminate from? A moral code of men? The gospel of a higher diety?
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Sun May 15, 2005 10:48 pm

Try fear of futile death. Life is easy when it's easy. It's also pointless.

_get some help

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”