Rei fanfiction

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Zuggy
Banned

Rei fanfiction

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:18 pm

I'm looking for this piece of fanfiction I read two years ago, I remember a lot about it but can't find it anywhere. It's title was something like Aria or Orea or Oria, whatever it was I remember when I looked it up in a dictionary it was an opera term.

The story starts out with Gendo telling Rei to do something she enjoys, so she walks through the rain and mud to Misato's apartment and changes her clothes because they're wet. Shinji cries out Rei's name in his sleep and she goes to comfort him. Something else happens and Rei is taking a bath at Misato's place, but she collapses out of the bath and starts bleeding LCL and is rushed to hospital and this operation to remove her core is performed which allows her to experience emotion or something like that. While she recovers in the hospital I remember Rei throwing up in Shinji's lap and him laughing about it, then Shinji helps Rei to take a shower at the hospital.

Indigo Arcangel
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Indigo Arcangel » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:12 pm

Woah..sounds pretty buggered up...and somewhat charming.

Definately my type of story :thumbsup:

Sorry, afraid I haven't heard of it.
Normality is overrated

Kaworu/Asuka - give it a chance!
(Clarification - I still like Asuka/Shinji)

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:58 pm

The Opera term is "Aria".

So Rei does a Bush on Shinji, does she? Poor Shinji-kun.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:45 pm

Bumping this. At least one other person on this forum must have read it. :deadhead:

UrsusArctos wrote:The Opera term is "Aria".

Just to be safe I'm not sure wherever Aria was it's title or not, it might have begun with an O. Something like Orea or Oria.

I read it as a .txt file, it was probably hosted on someone's site. I found it through a Google search (using search terms like "Rei fanfiction," nothing odd).

I can't believe I know the title and all that but can't find it.

Dartz
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dartz » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:33 pm

Best I can do is Narrow it down.

No joy searching on FFN, Darkscribes, Evafics or Mediaminer or Apartment 402. They're pretty much the big ones I know about. You might want to try asking someone over on TFF if you go there....

Here

You need to register before you can see the board, but of they can't find it, it's probably long gone.
-------m(^0^)m------ Wot, no sig?

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Googling the character names mentioned plus Aria gave no obvious joy.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

Re: Rei fanfiction

•      
  •      

Postby NAveryW » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:52 pm

Zuggy wrote:I remember Rei throwing up in Shinji's lap and him laughing about it
Because of course that's what Shinji would do.
"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

universalperson
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby universalperson » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:44 pm

I think I've seen this one...maybe. Something about Rei's body rejecting her angelic structure...and her laughing at a comic Misato gave her...or am I just confusing more stuff?
Avatar courtesy of RetroRainbow, and the Eva art book.

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Hellstorm Evangelion.

Dartz
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dartz » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:09 pm

universalperson wrote:I think I've seen this one...maybe. Something about Rei's body rejecting her angelic structure...and her laughing at a comic Misato gave her...or am I just confusing more stuff?

It was done In Neon Genesis Evangelion::Season 2 by JG the Gamer. It's a monster sized post 3I fic on FFN. You might be thinking of that..

Though I'm not sure of the comic.
-------m(^0^)m------ Wot, no sig?

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Enki v.2 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:28 pm

It sounds similar to this, but it isn't. Still, you might like that fic. It's one of my favourites, despite being VERY disturbing. Also, despite the fact that Asuka is abnormally superhumanly bitchy and nuts in the beginning, she actually ends up becoming a capable shipping item with Shinji by the time the fic ends (through mechanisms far more realistic than any other fic I've seen).

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:56 pm

Dartz wrote:You need to register before you can see the board, but of they can't find it, it's probably long gone.

If someone reading this is already registered there then it would be neat if you could ask on my behalf, I'm not signing up on a forum just to make one post.

universalperson wrote:I think I've seen this one...maybe. Something about Rei's body rejecting her angelic structure...and her laughing at a comic Misato gave her...or am I just confusing more stuff?

Yeah, Rei rejects her angelic component, her core is removed in an operation after she collapses in a puddle of LCL in the bathroom of Misato's flat - I don't remember anything about a comic though.

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:48 am

Bumping this.

Akuma-kun
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Akuma-kun » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:34 pm

And where is continuation ?)))) Hentai Hentai Hentai ! :asuka_thumbsup:
I won't stop asking, untill i die

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:12 am

Yeah, it just suddenly ended after the shower scene. It felt like it should have gone on a bit more as it was leading up to smex, but I think the author was just having fun having them bumble around each other.

Return to “Fanfiction”