Cutie Honey softsubs and EOE alt. Live action seq.

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

AchtungAffen
Banned

Cutie Honey softsubs and EOE alt. Live action seq.

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:14 am

Well, I read the main page and saw that there wasn't subs for cutie honey, I don't know if you already have them or not, but in any case, I have them. Also I put online with them that famous alternate live action sequence from EOE, that one which EvaOtaku had the script for such a long time (although not very accurate). I remade the subs as you told me last time, with colors, but t'seems you never got to download it, so I'll put it here online.

As for the subs for CH, they are .srt. Can work loading them with bsplayer or automatically with vobsub (if the subs have the same name as the video file). Although I don't know if they're for the raws you're providing.

Nyways, everything is here:
http://www.reiliberationparade.com.ar/temp/

Enjoy.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:40 pm

Cutie Honey Live Action and Re:Cutie Honey are both fan subbed, according to the post on the mainpage.

As for the subtitled version of the alternate live action sequence, your site appears to be down.

The unsubtitled version is in the Omake section. I would like to replace it with a subbed version if possible.

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:51 pm

My DNS server stopped responding some hours ago. It seems its coming back to life because at least the mail server is responding. T'should be back within some hours, I hope.

About the softsubs, with them, with both .srt files, you can watch the videos with subtitles as if it was fansubbed. They are softsubs, because they're not imbedded in the picture. It has its advantages, such as the possibility of making a DVD with them (as DVD's generally use softsubs), and also because they don't distort the image as hardsubs sometimes do. These subs I got from the Asian Cinema Forum (a place with lots of ed2k links for Asian cinema), and got them also from Animereactor. They work perfectly fine, I recommend you put them online for people to be able to watch a subbed version of CH.

Well, I'll post again when the DNS decides to start working again, sorry for the inconvenience (it was working when I posted the first time.. these zoneedit guys really get on my nerves sometimes).
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:59 pm

t'seems some subdomains are already working. The www one doesn't, but it appears that this one does (so the rest must be coming back sometime today)
(URL OFF)
Last edited by AchtungAffen on Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
My List @ AniDB

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:59 pm

Let me know when you finish the download... my webserver can't take that much bandwidth from many people trying to download it.
My List @ AniDB

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:47 pm

Ok, hope you all finished downloading the video. Tomorrow morning I'm putting it offline.
My List @ AniDB

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:56 pm

I've got it, I just got to get it on the server. I decided to go through the files on my server and get rid of extraneous ones due to the fact that this one is twice the size of the unsubbed one. I'll replace it in a bit.

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:09 pm

Ok. Thanks for putting the file on your server.

One more thing: Do you need help on how to use the softsubs for cutie honey? Because the video can be watched normally with those subs without the need to hardcode them.
My List @ AniDB

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:26 am

More Shit!!

Yep. Lately as I've been investigating Gainax's history, I started to search to some other stuff, and I found the following:

Daicon III & IV animations: I have a LQ file, but I'm on the process of getting a 200mb ver

Kaettekita Ultraman: RAW and LQ, but hey! It's Daicon Film relic!

Aikoku Sentai Dai Nippon (Haven't started DL this yet)

And a more Eva related thing: Eva 2 game iso

Well, if someone can explain me how to do the tracker part, I'll put a BT for some time (for the daicon part, not the game). I can't put them on direct DL anymore (xcept for you EM), as my bandwidth can't hold that much.
My List @ AniDB

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:36 am

Monkey, any chance you are going to put the subbed version of this on the site for the public? Would begging, pleading, and chanting in your name help the situation at all? :)
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”