Fanfic writers

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

JimmyWolk
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby JimmyWolk » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:24 pm

:blush:
Well, thanks everyone. A little ego feeding is always appreciated. :P

As for next chapters... well, I'm still waiting on a certain someone's edits. >_> Okay, two, but the other doesn't come here afaik.

But to be fair, the remaining site-reconstruction and other "preparations" are taking their time too. The fourth is still deadline for the last chapter though, and I'd even prefer a day or two earlier (don't have the best experience with releases on holidays).

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:17 pm

you should check your inbox, chief.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Sharaz Destler
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Sharaz Destler » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:32 pm

I myself am a writer of fan fiction--but it's not Evangelion fanfic. No, I'm responsible for the DOCTOR WHO: MANGA series on the Doctor Who Forum, where I also go by the username "Sharaz Destler".

The series follows the adventures of the Doctor and his companion, Yuki Miharu, and, in the first 13 episodes, the Doctor can't remember who he is and why he's here, so he's going around trying to figure it out, however I'm losing my grip on this story angle as I write the stories, 2 of which are almost complete. [/b]
"To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable...only unexplained."--The Doctor, "Doctor Who".

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:34 am

I don't make a habit of posting PMs, but my ego made me do it...

mrpanda wrote:Ive just read your saving Asuka fic and i must say, wow. It was one of the best fics ive read and captured the characters perfectly, i loved the way you changed it without changing its feel.

wow :thumbsup:

... it was the first review that I've had for my fics, after all.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:39 pm

I'm re-starting my old one.
I won.

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:58 pm

AvPvE will come whenever I have moar free time. Currently undergoing summer school
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:13 pm

well, I have an outline for a Eva fanfic, but I haven't had the time to make it come to full fruition

if anyone feels curious and wants more info, PM me
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Dartz
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dartz » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:33 pm

Stick it up on the forums man.... you'll get some good feedback from intell;igent people
-------m(^0^)m------ Wot, no sig?

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:58 pm

hmm, just might do that in a few weeks or so

(I'd do it now but I haven't typed it up, I've been so busy with other things, I have it only on scratch paper and in my mind as of the time this was posted)

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:09 pm

I have a slightly tangible mass of AvPvE...I have most of the storyline cut out...just need to find/make personalities for the new characters now...

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:46 pm

I also do have something that I have been thinking about, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. What I would like to do is see if I can complete, in script form, Sadamoto's manga. But I know some people have some negative opinions on the work, so I don't know if it's a good idea or absolute madness.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:45 pm

lol im interested

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:36 pm

BUMP

alrighty-right beotches, it's time to unveil my li'l outline for a fanfic

the working title(s) are/is "Sandwiched Feelings" or "Just Misato-san's Luck"

fair warning, this will ultimately include some graphic sexuality and a little profanity in some parts (though I won't go into detail on all that for now, btw)
    I. Coming off Sober, Pt. 1: Misato wakes up out her haze to realize that she has been stripped, bound, gagged and taken advantage of. But by who exactly, it is revealed, to her shock...

II. Ibuki-san's First Woman: Maya finally makes her sempai hers (or is it the other way around?).

III. The College Thing: Misato, Kaji, etc., meet each other for the first time at the university. Misato experiences her first kiss and make-out session (and it's not with Kaji...).

IV. She Says "Goodbye"! (... Lies, mpegs, Another Lie): Misato blindsides Kaji by abruptly breaking off her relationship and even contact with him.

V. The Commander and Ikagi-san: Gendo feels like Ritsuko is getting distracted from his plans and he (partially) tells how he wants to deal with this.

VI. The Commander and the Captain: Gendo reveals to Misato his awareness of a relationship he considers inappropriate and proceeds to punish her for it.

VII. He Says "Hello?" (Sex...): Misato greets Kaji returning from a long trip to which she and he "make up for lost time" (but Kaji doesn't know that there will be a long time until they will again be together like this).

VIII. Ibuki-san's First Man: Gendo reveals to Maya that he knows of her fondness of Ritsuko, and then (for a reason that's actually not true) offers to help her in seducing Ikagi-san.

IX.
    Coming Off Intoxicated, Confessing and Moving In: Misato quietly drowns herself in adult beverages while a certain someone finally makes a move on her.

X. Some Resolutions: Ritsuko and her new partner quietly room together in sapphic bliss.

XI. A Little More Resolute: Ritsuko and her on-again-off-again partner both feel sheepish for their lack of fidelity between each other and decide to permanently breakup.

XII. Coming Off Sober, Pt. 2: After Misato's aggressor is fully unveiled, a few other things are too, surprises.

if the sequence of events seem a little off, there's a reason for that, it is a nonlinear storyline

all parts will take place years after 2I and before 2015

one thing I need going forward is a clear and somewhat detailed timeline of events after 2I and before 2015 so things stay congruent as a whole

there are somethings I won't completely reveal here (or even privately) until the final draft, which due to things happening with me in IRL won't be available publicly until at least next spring, so sorry to those who(m) may feel I am a little too short on details

so, thoughts, comments, feedback, plz...?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:43 pm

It sounds interesting to say the least, but because I'm such a canon/fan-pairing whore I hope the story ends up shipping-wise with Kaji/Misato and Ritsuko/Maya.

Other than that I like how it sounds! :thumbsup:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:46 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:It sounds interesting to say the least, but because I'm such a canon/fan-pairing whore I hope the story ends up shipping-wise with Kaji/Misato and Ritsuko/Maya.
well you'll just have to wait and see then :ninja:

Formless One
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Formless One » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:10 am

@ topic: This is why I'm here. I even used my Fanfic.net screen name.
Just felt I'd share.
[/opinion]
[size=75]My (fan-)fiction [color=blue]

Chowwow
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Chowwow » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:46 am

@ THE Hal E. Burton 9000 in regards to his fic:
What the?

As for me....

By posting here, I fear I have spoken too much. My Angel design thread should drop a few hints.

Then again, this is why I'm even here in EvaGeeks... I'm hoping that this thing will become my magnum opus in the future...

If things go well, you may see something from me - maybe in a couple of years...

Until then, I'm open to contracts...

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:05 am

I like it a lot Hal.

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:12 pm

Chowwow wrote:@ THE Hal E. Burton 9000 in regards to his fic:
What the?<snip>
:whistle:

what?

Return to “Fanfiction”