Eva Platinum R2 /w collectors box?

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
AzzWipe
Embryo

Eva Platinum R2 /w collectors box?

•      
  •      

Postby AzzWipe » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:55 pm

Hey there. New member here...

Is it possible to get the 1st volume of the Evangelion Platinum DVDs in R2 WITH the collectors box?

I live in EU so it would be more convinient to buy the R2 volumes instead of buying the first volume in R1 to get the box and then R2s from there.

I hope that made sense.

Cogboy
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cogboy » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:08 am

if you can get them seperately in region 2 then you should be able to get number 1 with the box as well.
"My point? "Sick and Depraved" is a banana." - Soluzar.

"I have those frameless glasses and shit. And emo glasses, but I broke them 'cause I got angry. :( " - Shnooks.

"Old quotes are old" - Cogboy

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:30 am

Hey welcome ^_^
Yeah i think you can buy them from amazon.com.It is possible..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:42 am

the_seventh_child wrote:Hey welcome ^_^

I wish I could buy it from Amazon.com, but they (suppliers)don't deliver (ship) it here! *swears* :evil: :cry:
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:56 am

Titus wrote:

I wish I could buy it from Amazon.com, but they (suppliers)don't deliver (ship) it here! *swears* :evil: :cry:

Um actually they can deliver everywhere.
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby anatrok » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:50 pm

You know region code's are so screwed up. Man, urg. I'm gonna tear this fucking monopoly up, and buy myself a region free DVD player. :lol:

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:51 am

AARRRHHGGG! Not the region code shit again, OK, Ill *tries to remain calm, but grabs walking stick from old lady and beats her to death shortly before returning to his computer* explain this again. All you need is a DVD rom,/writer/re-writer/combo drive/?anything else?/, get a dvd ripper, and rip the crap - saves it on the harddrive! - and no cd or region code crap for the rest of the data's(the movie file) existance....

And 7, Ive tried, really! Everytime I click on check out, it tells me that the product isn't shippable to the RSA, under some kind of trading violation, blablabla..... So, what else can we bitch/debate/moan/flame/fight/.. about?
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:59 am

You can touch the bios of your PC's DVD reader to be multiregion.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:36 pm

Titus wrote:

Then find some one that does and stop complaining
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:47 am

Titus wrote:
And 7, Ive tried, really! Everytime I click on check out, it tells me that the product isn't shippable to the RSA, under some kind of trading violation, blablabla..... So, what else can we bitch/debate/moan/flame/fight/.. about?

I'm sure that amazon.com ships everywhere.

AzzWipe
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby AzzWipe » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:44 pm

Thanks for all the replies.

I can't buy the DVD from amazon.com since they only sell R1 DVDs. I've looked everywhere for a website that sells the R2 version with the box. I guess I could live without the box, but it sure looks nice! :( ... oh well what really matters is the series itself, but if anyone comes across a website that sells the box or the R2 vers. with box then please tell me :wink:

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:46 am

AzzWipe wrote:Thanks for all the replies.

I can't buy the DVD from amazon.com since they only sell R1 DVDs. I've looked everywhere for a website that sells the R2 version with the box. I guess I could live without the box, but it sure looks nice! :( ... oh well what really matters is the series itself, but if anyone comes across a website that sells the box or the R2 vers. with box then please tell me :wink:

Have you checked amazon.co.uk?..I think that Eva 01 along with Series box is now available to it..

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:59 pm

Wow. An Eva forum where the world "Amazon" is not rendered into six asterices. :shudders with delight:
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:18 pm

Reichu wrote:Wow. An Eva forum where the world "Amazon" is not rendered into six asterices. :shudders with delight:

And what is that supposed to mean?

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Dave » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:59 pm

It means that the dark hand of capitalism has yet to drag our beloved Monkey down kicking and screaming into the pits of hell.
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

Soluzar
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Soluzar » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:30 pm

Dave wrote:It means that the dark hand of capitalism has yet to drag our beloved Monkey down kicking and screaming into the pits of hell.

Oh well, there's always the chainsaw, if it ever does! Right, Reichu?
Natsukashii, ne?

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:10 pm

Soluzar wrote:Oh well, there's always the chainsaw, if it ever does! Right, Reichu?

Hmm... indeed. ^_^

Seventh -- sorry, that comment was directed at those here familiar with the lovely policy changes the once-glorious ANF forums have recently been imposing. Things like "Amazon" and "Ebay" are blanked out as readily as "ass", "whore", and "slut". Hmm, do they REALLY think they'll make more money that way?
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:51 am

Reichu wrote:Seventh -- sorry, that comment was directed at those here familiar with the lovely policy changes the once-glorious ANF forums have recently been imposing. Things like "Amazon" and "Ebay" are blanked out as readily as "ass", "whore", and "slut". Hmm, do they REALLY think they'll make more money that way?

Yeah i should have known ^_^

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”