Groups

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:44 am

DatDude wrote:We were alol stupid kids at one time, give him half a chance to grow up a bit.

Um i think DFS is 15..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:04 am

DFS is about 15 and lives in Glendale Arizona ( not far from me actually)
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:58 am

Yeah my point was that since DFS is 15 he should be mature enough to post "normally" and not only to spam and ruin serieous discussions..However i want to believe that he was only joking so we should give him another chance to see what is he gonna do..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:10 pm

yeah.

Oh Monkey, are you able to allow .bmp files to be used for avatar's, cuz thats all i find these days on the net.
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:27 pm

ChronoX wrote:yeah.

Oh Monkey, are you able to allow .bmp files to be used for avatar's, cuz thats all i find these days on the net.

If you're on WinXP, then MS Paint will read BMP and save it as GIF, PNG or JPG; if you're on Linux, then the Gimp will do just about anything, and if you're on Mac, I'm afraid you're on your own (though I'd expect there to be freeware out there).
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:16 pm

Oh thanks again Mr. Tines, ill have to try that.

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”