[Fic] Lilin Attack (The Untold Story)

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

[Fic] Lilin Attack (The Untold Story)

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:18 am

A ruined city. But not your average city. It was very eccentric, no single building looked alike. Some were like caves, some were like aquariums. One was even a volcano, with a cute little doormat that read "Home Sweet Home." They were monstrous in size. Each ranging from eighty to thousands of meters in height for a single story. The city's inhabitants had either fled underground, or across the sea. Very few stayed. For 15 years, it has been this way.

Sirens went off: "May I have your attention. As of 12:30 PM today, a special state of emergency has been declared for the Kanto and Chubu regions, surrounding the Tokai district. All residences must evacuate to their designated shelters immediately. Repeat... As of 12:30 PM today, a state of emergency has been declared for the Kanto and Chubu regions, surrounding the Tokai district."

Suddenly, an army of ants stormed into the city. But these weren't normal ants. They ran on two legs. And wore a cloth-like material on their bodies. They weren't making very much progress into the city. In fact, by local standards, they were going about 5 inches per minute.

--

A young boy stood by a telephone booth.

The boy's name was Sachiel. He was quite short, only about 40 meters. his texture was mostly made up of a very dark green, almost black. he had long skinny arms with a spike protruding from each elbow, bone-colored shoulder cups, giant shoulder blades stuck out from the back. his legs were extremely long and gangly. It's torso was giant at the shoulders, and shrunk as it went down to the waist. His face lay between the giant shoulders. A circular face, with a beak shooting down from the bottom. The only thing on the face were two black holes. Eyes. On his chest was a giant red orb stuck in the solar-plexus region. Ribs reached out around it, sorta protecting it.

Sachiel looked at a picture that his contact, Leliel, had sent of herself to him in her letter. Sachiel figured it must have not turned out any good, because the picture was all black.

"It's no use... This is dumb... I shouldn't have come here...Maybe I should find a shelter."

Then, the giant swarm of ants turned a corner. Took them a while to do it, but they did. They started charging towards Sachiel.

Sachiel let out a little yelp for help because he was utterly and completely horrified. "Ahhh!" But nobody was around to help him. He was on his own.

About 5 minutes passed, and they ants were still charging after him. A small sound rose from them, and it was quite irritating.

"Yyyyeeeaaarrrggghhh!!!"

And they were about to get him when all of a sudden, a shadow appeared next to Sachiel, and its source was a giant black and white-striped orb in the sky. Leliel. She was a headache to look at, almost like one of those pictures that if you look at long enough you can see an image in the background. Unfortunately, she wasn't that kind of picture.

"Sorry, get in, am I real late..." The voice came from below. The shadow. Extremely hard to tell, the shadow was actually 3 nanometers high. In truth, the shadow was the body of Leliel, and the orb in the sky was her shadow.

"Huh...?" Sachiel asked dumbfounded.

"Just jump in."

"Jump in what?" Sachiel looked around for something. Unsuccessfully.

"Me!"

"Um...ok."

Sachiel tentatively took a step on the shadow and immediately fell in. He was surrounded in darkness. He couldn't see a thing.

"Hold on and sit tight!" Her voice was like surround sound, it was like she was all around him at once. It was a friendly voice though, kinda flirtatious. She spoke as if she always had a smile on her face. If she had one. "Sorry about the mess, I haven't cleaned in here for a while."

"Ew..."

--

A bird-like person engulfed in light floated behind a purple octahedron shaped man. Arael and Ramiel. They stood in a giant room, full of other various people, each with their own unique shape. They were freaking out about the strange attackers. On a giant screen was a visual of the invaders. Looked like a small pool of black, slowly gliding across the roads.

A long, spider-like person finally spoke in something other than gibberish. "OMFG WTF R WE GONNA DO!?!? All our defenses have no affect against them!" His name was Matarael. He had for legs, each one extending a great distance, his body was really small, with eyes all around. Then, a slimy, yellowish brown ooze came from his bottom. "I'm scared!!!"

Yes, he had in fact, crapped himself.

Arael spoke calmly: "Looks like an AT Field, hm...? It's been 15 years."

Ramiel spoke, in the same tone: "Yes, well now we know for sure. The Lilin are back."

(Expect part II later. :kawaii: )
Last edited by Sachi on Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby CorporalChaos » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:23 am

Good show, but I think it would be better off driving the point home by saying

He was quite short, around 40 meters.

instead of

He was quite tall, higher than 40 meters.

since Sachiel is a bit small by Angel standards. I also think you could add a little more meat to the bones of the story with some details, but its cool to see you get this written within 12 hours of coming up with a premise....
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Good Idea. I'll edit that.

I actually wrote this when I couldn't get to sleep last night. So I couldn't get all the details in. This will be edited. A bunch.

<Edit> Edited. Expect more later.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:35 am

Leliel and Sachiel had gotten about 10 feet away. Safely out of harms way.

"Are you ok?" Leliel asked. Sachiel had just experience a touch with death. Another moment and he could've been done for.

"Yeah but m-"

"You'll be alright. C'mon..." Leliel interrupted. In her mind, a boy shouldn't complain.

"Thank you, Miss Leliel."

"Oh, Leliel is just fine. So, we meet at last Sachiel of the water."

"Ah, yeah." Sachiel nodded, bashfully.

--

They reached a gate to a secret military base located just outside the city. On the gate read "Vren". It opened up to let Leliel and Sachiel in.

"Vren?" Sachiel asked. Secretly, he knew what it was, but wasn't sure of its exact purpose. I guess I'll find out.

"Ah-ha, it's a secret organization controlled by the NU."

My father...

--

Back in the war room, the commanding officer of the defence force, Matarael, walked up to Ramiel. "Command of this operation is been entrusted to you. Don't betray our trust."

"Yes Sir." Ramiel replied. Half-ignoring the giant with extremely long legs.

"Ramiel, we've already seen that our weapons seem to have no affect on these things. That's why we're giving you a chance. Are you sure that you can beat them?"

"That is why Vren exists." Ramiel smiled to himself. He's pretty confident now that he's handing responsibility to me. Just a second ago he was...

--

Sachiel, not walking on his own and not inside Leliel, walked side-by-side with Leliel across a moving walkway. They were pretty high up. "It's because of these things I hate to wear my shadow like this. Where the heck is Ireul?" Leliel complained. Sachiel looked up to the shadow, had no idea what she meant, then returned his stare to his walking.

They reached an intersection with rows of computers as far as the eye could see. As they passed each one, it lit up with a face, but neither Sachiel nor Leliel seemed to noticed. Finally a voice from a nearby speaker came. "Are you lost again?"

Sachiel and Leliel stopped and looked around, seeking where the voice came from. Finally a swarm of small nanocomputers swarmed in from all around the room. They assembled in the center of the room into a writhing mass. They climbed over each other as if to avoid being crushed on the bottom. All at once they stopped. In a single motion, the mass of insects unfolded into a vaguely humanoid form. The shape fluctuated slightly and some of the insects were displaced. They crawled from one end of the body to another in an attempt to refine the approximation. The 'head' had only the suggestion of a nose and forehead.

"Oh, hi there Ireul..." Leliel said, blushing.

Dismissing that, Iruel spoke again. "So is this the boy?" Ireul's voice was hard to tell if it were male or female, but the curves that the nanocomputers made seemed to dignify that Iruel was a female.

Leliel responded: "Right, according to the Kudram report, he's the "Third Child"."

Ireul's "head" turned towards Sachiel. Dozens of antennae waved themselves in his general direction. They seemed to be inspecting every aspect of Sachiel, locating every weaknesses, and possible strong points with 99.89 % accuracy. "Eh. It'll have to do."

They continued walking, Ireul actually shaped herselves into a ball and rolled down the walkway, until the reached a large room. It looked like a hangar, but Sachiel didn't have time to inspect it before the lights went out.

Sachiel jumped at the sudden change in illumination. "Hey, Ah, why's it so dark in here!?"

Then the lights quickly went back on. A big thing appeared before him. It was just a giant eye with an orange body-like thing. It was definitely odd shaped..

"Ah, it's an eye! It's ugly!"

Then Ireul spoke: "Sahaquiel, get out of the way."

Sahaquiel turned: "Oh, sorry." And he floated away.

Behind were Sahaquiel once floated was Ramiel.

"It's been a while." Ramiel spoke.

Sachiels face quickly looked down, avoiding Ramiel's stare. "Father..."

"We're moving out." Ramiel gruffly said as he turned and started heading for the door, even though it was hard to tell where he was facing in the first place.

"Moving out!?" Leliel complained. "But he just got here!"

"There's no other way." Ireul sternly noted, with absolutely no emotion at all.

"But-!"

"Listen, defeating the Lilin is our ultimate priority. If we have someone who has a chance at that then we've got to risk it. You do understand that don't you, Captain Leliel?" Ireul replied, once again with no emotion whatsoever.

Sachiel spoke up, facing his father: "So, you're asking me to go out there and fight, just like that?

Ramiel turned again, and replied with one word. "Correct."

"How could you do this to me?! I thought you didn't want me! Why? Why did you have to call me now father?"

"Because I have a use for you. Because there is no one else who can. If you're going to do, do it now, if not, then leave!"

"But, I just... can't!"

Ramiel ignored him. "Arael." Arael came up on screen almost immediately. "Wake up Armisael."

Within seconds a voice of a young girl came up on the intercom. "Y-yes." She seemed badly hurt.

"Armisael, our spare is unusable, you will do it again."

A few minutes later, Armisael came wheeled in on a hospital bed. She was a pale, slender girl gauzy white ribbons, stained with blood, were wrapped around her chest and waist: her only semblance of clothing. But her form was unstable, it often melted a bit, or stuttered into a puddle. She was having trouble keeping one form. She looked to be suffering quite a bit.

After seeing her, the way she was, Sachiel picked up his confidence.
If she goes out there, she'll die. "I'll do it...I'll go out there..."

--

All preparations were being made to commence the attack on the Lilin army.

Leliel stood next to Ireul, who was back to humanoid form, Ramiel and Arael.

Leliel, questioning their own abilities, asked: "Can we really do this?"

And Ramiel calmly replied: "Of course. Unless we defeat the Angels we have no future."

Quietly, Arael spoke to Ramiel: "Are you sure?" Ramiel remained quiet.

--

Sachiel finally gets launched up to the surface, alone. The Lilin army, only meters in front of him.

"Sachiel... Don't get killed out there." Leliel spoke.

(I took Ireul and Armisael's character description from the RP thread, in case anybody noticed. Also, if anybody noticed, most of the lines are straight from the dub script. With changed names. This was a long a serious chapter, just wait till I bring in Shamshel and some other Angels in. Will bring more later.)
Last edited by Sachi on Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:32 am

Nitpick- the Eleventh Angel is Ireul, not Iruel. E and U as in the EU.

Sachiel_13 wrote:"Ikari, we've already seen that our weapons seem to have no affect on these things. That's why we're giving you a chance. Are you sure that you can beat them?"

Ikari or Ramiel? :gendo:
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Shiro
Scribe
Scribe

•      
  •      

Postby Shiro » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:14 am

Intriguing prospect. Although, lots of typos. But it's interesting.
Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0: YOU ARE (NOT) ALONE -My fanfic. COMPLETE, HAHA! 2/25/08.
2.0: YOU ARE (NOT) WORTHLESS: Updated (!!) 7/14/08
Nigecha dame da...
"Kaworu is not a character. Kaworu is a plot device. Kaworu sucks." -Reichu

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:03 pm

Oops. I did copy paste directly from the script. I'll fix that. once again, this was the more serious intro chapter, wait until Sachiel movies in with Leliel.
- Sachi

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby CorporalChaos » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Sachiel_13 wrote:wait until Sachiel movies into Leliel.

lol, fixed

Anyway, quite good.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

RandomStuff
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby RandomStuff » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:26 pm

It took me a while to figure out Vren was Nerv spelt backwards.
Irrelevance is the key to success! Losbacas.com
It's like pulling teeth from the corpses of the defiled!-Jake
Wayne's cancer-curing hair cures cancer!
The golden magic 8-ball says you must die...

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:23 am

Sachiel reached the surface. The Lilin only meters in front of him.

"Sachiel... Don't get killed out there." Leliel spoke.

--

Sachiel looked at the tiny yet massive threat to his and the lives of others. The slightest glimpse at them sent shivers down his spine. How was he supposed to be able to beat these?

Sachiel frowned, with confidence. "Lets do this." He took a step forward. So far so good. Or not. He immediately fell flat on his face.

"YYYEEEAAARRRGGGHHH"

The Lilin charged towards the fallen boy. Sachiel couldn't get up. He was too scared. His head wanted to do one thing, run, but his body stayed put, face-first into the floor.

5 meters.

4 meters.

Sachiel desperately tried to get up but failed. His arms finally moved and he began to pick himself up, but they gave out and he fell again.

3 meters.

2 Meters

About 10 minutes had passed, finally the ugly eye, Sahaquiel, peaked from his shelter, looked around making sure it was clear.

1 Meter.

Sahaquiel quickly ran out, picked Sachiel up and put him on his feet, then quickly ran back, screaming for his life.

Sachiel looked down, they were right on him. Then Sachiel began screaming for his life. "Ahh!!! Oh God help me!!!" He began stomping his feet out fear and the need to just be anywhere but right there.

--

Seeing the chaos from inside, everybody stood in awe as they watched Sachiel rampaging about,.

Iruel yelled, the first time showing any emotion about anything. "Berserker!"

--

Sachiel's feet stomped on the Lilin, crushing them. Sachiel continued to jump up and down, scared. The more and more he jumped, the more Lilin he landed on. Blood ran everywhere for about a half-a-meter. "Get them off me!!" Sachiel began running frantic circles to get away from them, each round he made, more Lilin he stomped. "AHHHHHHH!!!" This continued for about an hour.

Soon only a few Lilin remained.

"Retreat!"

"RETREAT!"

The few Lilin left began to scatter, running for their lives. Sachiel was still running around in circles, occasionally hitting a Lilin as he went. A few escaped. But it was obvious that they wouldn't come back, at least not for a long time.

Sachiel's running around soon made him lose balance and he ran into a wall. He slowly got up, and began running for his life again. "AHHHH!!!" Until he ran into another wall and knocked himself out.

--

Sachiel woke up at the hospital. He stared at the ceiling.

"An unfamiliar ceiling." he said to himself.

What happened? He couldn't remember anything. He sat up and looked around. Light shone brightly from the windows. He tried his best to stand up. Successful, he limped his way to the window and looked out. Did I do it? The city looked alright, a bit damaged from the prior attack, but still intact. This alone was enough proof that he was successful, but he couldn't remember doing it.

Before he was even up there for a minute, someone came bursting through the door.

"You're awake! Wonderful!" It was Leliel. Sachiel almost didn't even remember her, had it not been for her crazy shadow floating in the air. "You don't have anywhere to stay do you? Well don't worry! I had it arranged for you to stay with me at my apartment! I had to do a few things to make it possible, but finally Iruel and Arael agreed! :thumbsup:

--

Flashback: 10 min prior.

Leliel was on the phone with Iruel. "Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let him stay with me??? PLEASE?" That had to have been the 50th time the Major had begged to haev Sachiel stay with her. She felt bad that Sachiel and Ramiel didn't want to live together, so she thought it was only right to offer Sachiel a home instead of having him live all by himself at his age.

Iruel, finally giving in. "Alright, I suppose it alright. I'll have to get the commanders approval with it though."

"Oh, I don't think that will be a problem, they already don't want to live together. So being with me is the next best thing! And don't worry, I'm not gonna' be making any passes at him." Leliel smiled, her flirtatious mood back once again.

"Of course your not! How could you even think of such things?! youve got no shame at all! I can't believe..."

Leliel hung up. "Some people don't have any sense of humor."

(That's it for now. I will be editing this so not too much criticism just yet.)
- Sachi

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:05 am

(God, I needed to update this weeks ago.)

They reached the apartment. By then it was past sunset, and getting cold. As usual, nobody was in sight. Nobody was ever in sight. The city was as dead as a doorknob. Ever since Second Impact. Second Impact was a cataclysm that had happened 15 years ago, wiping out 2/3's of the planets population, leaving it in a Leading to global war. But not soon after, peace was restored. And the residents of the planet struggled to rebuild their once great race.

Sachiel wasn't around to see this, he was born a few months afterwards, leaving him to grow up in all this madness. But Sachiel wasn't too bad off, at first. His parents were part of creating a new world for everybody, a new hope. And in those few early years of his life, everything was great. Until the accident. His mother, during an experiment, simply vanished when something went horribly wrong. His father, Ramiel, was devastated. He abandoned Sachiel, and Sachiel just went to live with his sensei.

And that's how things were until a day ago.

Leliel opened the door and gestured at Sachiel for him to walk in first. Sachiel just stood there awkwardly. Leliel frowned back. "Hey, come in. Your things ought to have already been dropped off." She put on a smile. "Hehe, I just moved here myself, so sorry for the mess."

Sachiel just replied with an awkward. "I...I would've want to...intrude."

"Nonsense, this is your home now too."

Sachiel tentatively nodded. "I'm...h-home..."

Leliel's smile got bigger. "Welcome home!"

Sachiel slowly stepped in, Leliel followed. "Oh, um, we're gonna have another roomate soon. In a week or so. She's going to be sent here to be a fighter just like you, all the way from Ynamreg. Her name is Shamshel of the Day." She stuck her tongue out at him. "So you better man-up a bit before she gets here. She's very fond of mature men."

Sachiel gulped, reaching the kitchen and uncomfortably standing next to a chair. "Um... ok"

Leliel smirked. "Don't worry you'll be fine! Let's eat! I should have dinner done in a few minutes. In the meantime, relax! Make yourself at home because this is your new home now. Your room is the one on the left, the bathroom is right next to it, and mine is across. Hehe, no peaking in my room when I'm not looking, k?"

Sachiel only blushed.

--

Their dinner wasn't any less awkward for him. Leliel had already gone through 3 cans of beer. Sachiel was on his first cup of apple juice. After minutes of silence, Leliel finally spoke; pouting. "You know, you're really quiet you know that! Keeping your mouth shut won't get you anywhere in life. You got to reach out and grab what you want!" She blinked at his almost full plate of food. "Why aren't you eating? Food is what replenishes the body, helping it get through stressful days of work."

Sachiel simply blushed, slightly turning his head away. "I'm sorry... I'm just... not used to food like this."

"What! Are you finicky?!" Leliel leaned over the table, which in reality, was just an inky black covering it, while a trippy black and white orb sat in the air. Intimidating Sachiel, forcing him to slide down in his seat.

"Ah... No... That's not what I..."

Leliel smiled, leaning back. "Isn't this nice? Having two for dinner sure beats eating alone, huh?" Changing the subject once again. "This is your home, so feel free to take advantage of everything here, except of course of me that is."

He blushed once again. "Y-yes ma'am"

Leliel fidgeted. He was acting to lenient. "Yes, yes, yes... Is that all you can say? It's getting on my nerves! You're a boy, act like one!" Leliel sighs as Sachiel just nods. "I guess that's just the way you are. Why don't you go take a bath. Yeah, wash away your troubles! Bathing cleans the mind and soul!"

"Yes ma'am."

--

After his bath, Sachiel went straight to bed. He had had a long day, and it felt good to just lay down and not care anymore. But he couldn't get those worries off his mind. Flashes of his fight with the Lilin tormented his mind as he lay his head down. After re-living the entire struggle once again, Sachiel merely turned over and tried to get some sleep.

Minutes later, Leliel opened the door. Sachiel, can I come in? I forgot to tell you something. You did something very good and very noble today, you should, be proud. Good night, Sachiel Hang in there." She closed the door and walked away.

She was concerned about him and his health. What if that encounter had effected his mind more than any doctor could find. Even Iruel was wrong sometimes, though rarely. She went to her room and went to bed. She could worry about it if it causes a problem.

(That's it for now. I'll try to keep up with this. It's just weird getting off vacation and everything.)
- Sachi

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:12 pm

A few weeks passed. No more freak attacks by the Lilin. It was peaceful. Sachiel had started going to School in Oykot-3, the nation's current capitol. After getting bullied by a fella named Bardiel and his buddy Gaghiel, they soon apologized and became Sachiel's best friends. Though Sachiel wasn't used to such social interactions, he still enjoyed himself.

Sachiel's stability being around Leliel became more normal too. Even though Sachiel had to do most of the chores. He soon felt more open to express his mutual feelings of happiness and gratitude. Also his faults. Sachiel was very polite, but sometimes too polite. Other times, he just didn't care and kept his mouth shut and in turn, shut himself out from the world. Leliel was worried about him, but he was showing improvement.

Until about 2 PM that day...

--

"A special state of emergency has been declared. All residents please procede to the designated shelters...."

Sachiel went off with Armisael (who was now all better) to Vren Headquarters. Sachiel had been training to better combat the alien Lilin, but he was still scared and unsure of himself.

--

"They're getting smarter." Ramiel calmly noted at his usual spot above Central Amgod. And in his usual spot behind Ramiel floated Arael.

"Indeed."

From below them, the three "bridge bunnies" sat at their panels trying to identify the attackers.

Finally Sandalphan spoke. "Identity confirmed. It's the Lilin! They seem to have evolved into bigger (yet still tiny) metal vehicles."

--

Yes the Lilin had metal vehicles. But they didn't necessarily become the vehicles. They adapted and built them as weapons to pilot. Taking the form as tiny metal bugs flying in the air and proceeding on the ground. (Jets and Tanks) They made their way into Oykot-3 shooting everywhere possible.

--

The second bridge bunny, Sahaquiel yelled out. "They're breaking through our defenses. WE CAN'T STOP THEM!"

"Send out Sachiel. Use Armisael as back up. Defeating the Lilin is our number one priority." The order came from Ramiel, who hadn't even flinched at the attack.

--

Sachiel and Armisael who quickly getting ready. They were getting changed in the locker room. A sheet was the only thing separating them.

"Hey Armisael, why do you fight?" Sachiel asked as he finished changing.

Armisael made not immediate notion to answer. She was currently in the form of the same young girl she was before, but was stable this time. Her silhouette shown on the sheet, and Sachiel could see as she changed. "I have to. It is a part of me. He needs me."

"Needs you? My..father?" Armisael only nodded. "How could you ever trust him. He-he betrayed me. He abandoned me. I can never forgive him for that!"

Armisael, who had finished changing crossed the sheet. She was simply a white, glowing figure of a girl. But somehow, Sachiel could tell that she was frowning at him. Without saying anything, she slapped him on the face. And turned away. Sachiel stood there, his hand where she slapped. He had a look of guilt, confusion and sympathy. He simply followed her to the launch pad, keeping his mouth shut.

--

When they got there, and it was all time to fight, Armisael stood up and simply said: "Goodbye, Sachiel." And she walked away to her position to defend against the Lilin.

Sachiel blushed. He desperately wanted to say something, but he hadn't the gut to. He got up and went to his position.

--

In his position, Sachiel observed the scene. The enemy was quickly storming the city. In the whole hour that they'd been attacking, they had taken over one entire city block. "My..god..." He prepared for attack.
- Sachi

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:15 pm

Awwww how cute ArmixSachi. Luvin' it man, keep it up!
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

Return to “Fanfiction”