Anyone played Resident Evil 4? Asuka's in it.

A forum for discussing the filmmakers and artists associated with Khara, Trigger, or Gainax, but apart from their studio projects.

Moderator: Board Staff

houtaru
Lilith

Anyone played Resident Evil 4? Asuka's in it.

•      
  •      

Postby houtaru » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:42 am

I apologize if this is too much off topic, but I think it's kinda cool. Resident Evil 4 is a game for the nintendo game cube. It has a character named Ashley who is supposed to be the daughter of the President of the United States who gets kidnapped and brought to europe. She's voiced by Tiffany Grant. Those of you that like the dub of Eva, like me, will know her as Asuka. You play a goverment agent sent to europe to find her. She just happens to be caught by a zombie religous cult.

It's kinda cool playing an agent protecting Asuka, lol. Her character even gets upset and yells like Asuka does (without the german). Anyway, it's a great game for you video game fans.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:17 am

Really?
Well it hasn't released here yet,but when it does i'll surely going to buy it..Afterall RE series are all awesome..And Leon specially is great..

p.s I <3 Tiffany!
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Cogboy
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cogboy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:50 pm

Nice.

Good thing its coming out on ps2 as well, i'll have to get it. 8)
"My point? "Sick and Depraved" is a banana." - Soluzar.

"I have those frameless glasses and shit. And emo glasses, but I broke them 'cause I got angry. :( " - Shnooks.

"Old quotes are old" - Cogboy

Return to “Related to the Filmmakers and Artists”