Sysop list and administration

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:40 am

Ah, thank you! To work, then...

Edit:
Sysops can ban users, but I can't see any provision for adding them.

Okay, no problems so far.

I've deleted a whole bunch of useless articles, but I just want to know this- does anyone need to refer to the old talk pages? Are there any deletable articles with talk pages worth keeping?
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

V
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby V » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:51 am

I thought Admins could add new users.

I'm sad and confused now because first I saw that I'd been upgraded back to Admin and I was really excited but 10 hours later you changed your mind and remove it again. I mean I thought you said I could be on if just for wiki stuff and I was happy with that. Waiting for the PM...
Who is "Codename V"?....
I'm pleased to meet you and I hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game...so catch me if you can!! (0:50)
"Superior ability breeds superior ambition" -- Spock, Star Trek TOS episode 1.24 "Space Seed"
You say you say you want a REvolution?...
-->It was only after I lost everything, that I realized: I was free to do anything...

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:41 am

From what I've read, a sysop can't add on new users, but that applies for a wiki where anyone can edit, instead of a registration-only one like our own. Either I can't add on a new user or it is very not evident how I can add one.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:57 am

Issue resolved.

Also, I added a rename user extension, although it has yet to be tested.

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”