Looking for trailers...

For talking about everything else Evangelion: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel
User avatar
Posts: 431
Joined: Jun 21, 2004
Location: NJ, USA

Looking for trailers...

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby bp32 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:14 am

...anyone have or know of a place where I can acquire (not just watch) trailers for both the series and for the original theatrical release of EoE--on my dvd there are a few trailers for EoE but not the original one that aired in Japan--any clues, guesses?? Thanks!
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma
Posts: 23382
Joined: Aug 21, 2004
Location: Lost in Bat Country
Gender: Female
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Reichu » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:07 pm

Trailers for the series (can't remember with regard to the movies) are available on the Renewal Bonus Disk. Some trailers for the movies are included with Manga's domestic releases.

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel
User avatar
Posts: 431
Joined: Jun 21, 2004
Location: NJ, USA

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby bp32 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:08 pm

Reichu wrote:Trailers for the series (can't remember with regard to the movies) are available on the Renewal Bonus Disk. Some trailers for the movies are included with Manga's domestic releases.


Yeah, I have the Manga DVD--does the Bonus Disk have the original Japanese trailer--think it incorporated some live action scences as well as the few lines of dialogue that were on the movie poster (i.e. all the females floating in LCL with Rei standing above them)?? Also, I am looking for a downloadable version of ADV's trailer for the series--you can watch it on their site but not download it...
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma
Posts: 23382
Joined: Aug 21, 2004
Location: Lost in Bat Country
Gender: Female
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Reichu » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:37 pm

bp32 wrote:Yeah, I have the Manga DVD--does the Bonus Disk have the original Japanese trailer--think it incorporated some live action scences as well as the few lines of dialogue that were on the movie poster (i.e. all the females floating in LCL with Rei standing above them)??


That plays right before the movie itself (unless my memory is playing tricks on me).

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel
User avatar
Posts: 431
Joined: Jun 21, 2004
Location: NJ, USA

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby bp32 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:05 pm

Reichu wrote:
bp32 wrote:Yeah, I have the Manga DVD--does the Bonus Disk have the original Japanese trailer--think it incorporated some live action scences as well as the few lines of dialogue that were on the movie poster (i.e. all the females floating in LCL with Rei standing above them)??


That plays right before the movie itself (unless my memory is playing tricks on me).


Is it the same thing? I wasn't sure since I have never seen it (the trailer I mean), just read about it--but, yeah, I guess you are right...
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain


Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests