[LAEM] What happens if they butcher it?

The place for all of the old Live Action Evangelion Movie threads.

Moderator: Board Staff

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:39 am

I don't remeber him saying trilogy but he was talking about it maybe being several films. Then again he may have said it and I missed it because I was thinking how stupid all that Aum garbage he was spouting was.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Postby Alaska Slim » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:03 pm

Hunter21 wrote:I don't remeber him saying trilogy but he was talking about it maybe being several films. Then again he may have said it and I missed it because I was thinking how stupid all that Aum garbage he was spouting was.

"Aum"? You mean [URL=http://www.circle-of-light.com/Mantras/om-mantra.html]as in...[/URL] ? 8)
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:28 pm

No. Aum as in Aum Shinrikyo. Which according to Greenfield is one of the things NGE was based upon.

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Postby Alaska Slim » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:46 pm

Hunter21 wrote:No. Aum as in Aum Shinrikyo. Which according to Greenfield is one of the things NGE was based upon.

Oh them, I heard that scenes from Evangelion were cut or altered because of the simularity they had to the gas attacks, but being inspired by the group that perpetrated the event?

That seems unlikley, they're a pretty small group with some what, 2,000 members? Were they in the news for any reason before the attacks? Otherwise, I don't get how Mr. Anno could of known about the group, not unless he has a friend or relative among them. 8)
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:02 pm

Your guess is as good as mine. I never believed Greenfield when he said that so I haven't really thought how it was relevant.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:05 pm

That's why some people adopt the Tiers of Canonicity. Take more grains of salt the lower the tier you go.

Merlin Ocelot
Embryo

Postby Merlin Ocelot » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:14 pm

If it will be butchered... I will initiate Third Impact myself!
"Death is the road to awe"

Return to “Live Action Evangelion Movie”