So, How Will Occidental Audiences See It?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:46 am

....man.

I remember when I was working for the government over the summer and taking a so-not-deserved break in the middle of the day to watch the camrip of the first Rebuild trailer for the 500th time and had it all planned that before Oct 1 I'll have watched Eva 1.0 somehow.

Now I might have to cross the movie off my list of HAVE TO SEE 2007 movies and move it to my HAVE TO SEE 2008 list. Might as well move Eva 2.0 and onward to the 2009 LIST....so far which only includes Avatar.

EvaCub
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby EvaCub » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:01 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:
Sailor Star Dust wrote:Personally, I think it will be released for Christmas time, but I guess we'll see.

Nope :/

The final cinema screening is planned for December 29th, last I heard. So, not only will there be no RoE DVD by Christmas, but it'll still be in cinemas!

this sucks... major, I was actually hoping for this, well maybe my eva christmas will be word of 2.0
My Anime List
Apjak:"Basically, to make an A.T. field gun, you'd have to make a gun that fires Evangelions. Not a very efficient use.
SailorStarDust:"No, everything has SOME meaning to it in Eva!"
Reichu on Sequel Theory:lights bandwagon on fire again:

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”