When/Where can I see it?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:24 pm

That would be pretty sweet if Webuild:01 is released for Kurisumasu. :D Here's hoping!
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

shinji1414
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby shinji1414 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:28 pm

Seems like in Japan the movie have been realeased with english subtitles, :D . i see a video on youtube and is subtitled
wefwefwef

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Re: When/Where can I see it?

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:01 am

wtming52 wrote:
anatrok wrote:Seriously...is there no information on an English release?

and if there is no plans for an English release yet, when is it coming out on DVD (or other home video format...) in Japan?

I am longing for watching for the evangelion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does that make me think of Gurgi from the Prydain Chronicles?
If he stated something like that, I'd figure it be more like this:

"Gurgi is wanting of Eva with great crashings and thrashings! And moanings and weepings!"

... actually, that doesn't sound much like Gurgi at all, he's usually complaining about things of that sort... 8)

EDIT:

Here is a bootleg scene of the 1st Eva fight, at first it's like watching the original series, you may even be initially tricked into believing that's what it is, but it's genuine. So, for those who don't wish to watch it, believe me, you're not missing much 8) :

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1335110aHTjzjhe?searchId=4926207976871287656&rank=5
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

•      
  •      

Postby slothen » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:02 am

is there seriously no torrent out yet? jesus...
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:37 am

slothen wrote:is there seriously no torrent out yet? jesus...

Of what? Some shitty bootleg camera rip?
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:33 pm

Have Khara made any announcement on showing the movie on TV? Probably on some satellite channel or something, only then we'll get a good RAW. I really don't think we're getting a screener out of this.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

•      
  •      

Postby slothen » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:40 am

BrikHaus wrote:
slothen wrote:is there seriously no torrent out yet? jesus...

Of what? Some shitty bootleg camera rip?

I was hoping for some divine intervention to come and deliver me a high quality professionally subtitled DVD rip or something. Dang.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

EvaCub
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby EvaCub » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:46 am

My scalp hair is falling out........ ZOMG IM ONLY 15!!
Webuild+divine intervention=FTW!
My Anime List
Apjak:"Basically, to make an A.T. field gun, you'd have to make a gun that fires Evangelions. Not a very efficient use.
SailorStarDust:"No, everything has SOME meaning to it in Eva!"
Reichu on Sequel Theory:lights bandwagon on fire again:

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:42 pm

I get the feeling that [URL=http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1339190DSdkPmfC]It's been subbed in English[/URL].... how strange.... 8)
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Kaminoyouni
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaminoyouni » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:23 pm

Alaska Slim wrote:I get the feeling that [URL=http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1339190DSdkPmfC]It's been subbed in English[/URL].... how strange.... 8)
SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL!
Proud Member of F.A.P.
"A twenty-nine year-old woman having her way with a fourteen year-old boy? This is perversion! This is ephebophilia!"
"Ephebophelia...? This is SHOTA!"

WARNING: Brik is being incredibly awesome

Join the Evageeks discord!

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:30 pm

Alaska Slim wrote:I get the feeling that [URL=http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1339190DSdkPmfC]It's been subbed in English[/URL].... how strange.... 8)

http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3526

pen^2
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby pen^2 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:55 pm

The YouTube videos of the Pusan cam have been taken down at the request of what Google translate says is Color, Inc :)

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:08 pm

pen^2 wrote:The YouTube videos of the Pusan cam have been taken down at the request of what Google translate says is Color, Inc :)

However, the ones on Veoh are still there, feel free to look. The guy I posted the link to has all three videos on his profile. 8)

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”